What's Happening at the Estonian House
The Bar is open
Thursday - Saturday 5 PM - 11 PM
HAPPY HOUR (members only) 5 PM -7 PM
The Kitchen is open
Thursday till Saturday 5 PM - 10 PM
Come and enjoy home cooked Estonian food!
Buy with AmazonSmile and support NY Estonian House!
More information about Estonian House, room rent etc.
Upcoming events at the New York Estonian House
Estonian Cheesecake Contest at the New York Estonian House
Estonian Cheesecake Contest at the NY Estonian House on January 25 at 3PM-5PM
The Food Contest is back. We look forward to everyone taking part in this fantastic event and sharing in a variety of fabulous flavors.
- Estonian Cheesecake only. (American cheesecakes will not be judged)
- Cake must be premade and cut. (If possible, please bring a tray with you).
- Prepares should make enough cake for about 50 people.
- Preparers pay no fee.
- Tasters pay a $10 fee per person.
- Tasters will vote for the best cake.
- A prize will be given to the winner.
- Preparers and tasters must register by January 16, 2020 with Liisi Vanaselja (email@example.com or 347-683-3632)
Comedy show at the New York Estonian House
Comedy Show at The New York Estonian House
Maarius Pärn, Rauno Kaibiainen. Erki Aule, Tarvo Krall
Door opens at 5PM
$15 for EES members
Independence Day celebration at the New York Estonian House
Independence Day celebration at the NY Estonian House on Feb 22 at 1PM
Please join us to celebrate the our Independence Day on February 22nd at 2pm at the Estonian House
Keynote speaker Consulate General of Estonia Mrs. Kairi Künka
New York’s mixed choir
Practices are every Thursday
at 6:30 pm
Contact the Choir
Koorijuht Maaja Roos
Esinaine Eha Brownell
Starts: 9/16, 10/28, 10/21, 11/9, 1/27, 2/10, 3/17, 4/14
Liisi Vanaselja- firstname.lastname@example.org
Edasijõudnutele ja algajatele
Estonian School Days from 3pm-4pm. For any further information, please contact
NY Estonian House is a private club. Members of the Estonian Educational Society and their accompanied friends only may use the facilities. Members may bring up to five friends to the NY Estonian House.